Monday 2 May 2016

Long Time No Blog





Hey everyone, it's been a while. I've totally neglected this small space on the internet for quite some time (6 months, to be exact - eek). I think it started out with simply not knowing what direction I wanted to take. I know I don't have millions or followers, or anything but this space is special to me. It's somewhere I can come to write about things that I'm passionate about, and that make me feel good about myself, and I took time to focus on my studies and other important stuff but I'm ready to come back and bring you content. Hopefully some of you are still here! Anyway, let me share some pictures with you of what I've been up to so we can get started again.


Rare sighting of a sunny day in Aberdeen, which lasted approximately half an hour before it went back to being grey and rainy.



Yes, that might be the cutest puppy. ever. Unfortunately not mine, but that didn't stop me from trying to steal her from my sister!


Little cinema date with a friend to see The Witch the other month. Most people didn't seem impressed by the movie, but I quite liked it!


 Yeah, forget sunny days with a clear blue sky. This is what Scotland really looks like. Not quite as picturesque but still (slightly) photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment