Tuesday 4 August 2015

July Favourites!



July has flown by and we're now in August, but that doesn't mean I'm too late for a favourites post, right? I haven't been doing very much this month other than working and catching up on tv/youtube - yep, I am a wild one. I do however, have a nice little bundle of products that I have been loving lately so let me tell you about them...




First up is a fairly boring one, but one that I have been reaching for daily. It's the Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Hydrating Lip Cream. I used up my much loved Blistex MedPlus and went on the hunt for a repurchase but to my horror, they were out of stock. So, I picked up this little tube instead. I wouldn't say I loved it quite as much as the little blue pot but it's worked really well to hydrate and fix my insanely dry lips. It also has SPF 10, which is always good.
For my hair, I never usually think too much about what shampoo I use but this has been so wonderful. I bought the Oily Roots and Dry Ends Shampoo by Lee Stafford as it seemed perfect for my type of hair. I've found it's worked wonders at keeping excess oil at bay and my hair doesn't look greasy as quickly. The moringa seed extract has really tamed my sensitive scalp too.
If you read my latest foundation review, it won't surprise you that my next favourite is the Seventeen Stay Time Foundation in Natural. It really hasn't let me down, and you can read my review here.




This favourite has been a favourite of mine for a long time now, and this one is actually all used up. It's the cult classic They're Real mascara by Benefit. It completely changes the look of my lashes, making them appear fuller and longer, not to mention it really holds a curl too. This is a total winner to me and I'm sad to have used it up.
The penultimate item in this post is a little hidden gem I picked up from Topshop. It's their Kohl Eyeliner in Sable. This is super pigmented and soft, there's absolutely no dragging with this and it lasts a long time on my skin considering it's a kohl. I've worn this on my upper lashline throughout an 8 hour shift and it's still been perfect when I've finished. If that doesn't impress you, I don't know what will.
Last but certainly not least is the Supercat Eyeliner Pen by Sap & Glory. I haven't felt 100% right without a cat flick this month so it would feel silly to leave this out. It's long lasting and is definitely black, and it doesn't fade into a weird grey colour during the day. It took me a while to get used to this pen but I really like it now.




Been up to much this month? If there is anything you'd like me to review in full, please let me know! -x



No comments:

Post a Comment