Friday 10 April 2015

REVIEW: B. Clean Melting Gel Cleanser


Okay, so this week's post may be a taaad late 3 days oops but better late than never.. right? I do actually have something for you though, so lets get to it!


This is the first cleanser of it's kind that I've tried, and so far I'm pretty impressed. It's the B. Clean Melting Gel Cleanser, which is from Superdrug's own brand of skincare. I've had this for a few months now, and I've really been enjoying it. You might have guessed that though, I've really squeezed the life out of that packaging.. Actually, let's talk about the packaging for just a moment.
It's a fairly standard tube that allows you to squeeze out just the right amount of product. I've found that the size of a small grape is enough! It's thin and long in size, so it isn't the most practical for travel but the actual design of the bottle is quite nice. I like that it's simple! 



Now, onto the product itself. It says that it's "Ideal for normal to dry skin" but, if you're an oily skinned gal like myself, I can tell you to push that aside. The consistency is really thick but it melts into the skin as a facial oil as you massage it onto the skin. When it comes into contact with water, it turns very milky so it can get a bit messy but it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and effectively cleansed. It's really gentle and not stripping at all. I have to say though, just make sure you have rinsed it all off because it can feel like it's left a film over the skin if you don't.
 It will probably take a couple of times to get used to the strange, see-through texture but you get used to it quickly!
I use this both morning and night. I find that my make-up is easily removed, but it can occasionally take a couple of tries to take off heavier eye make-up and it can sting if you massage it on too much, or use too much product.

Overall a really refreshing, gentle cleanser that makes light of removing make-up. It usually costs £6.99 but it's currently on offer in Superdrug for £3.48!



Let me know if you've tried this, and what your thoughts are on it! -x



No comments:

Post a Comment