Tuesday 28 April 2015

REVIEW: Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water





Okay. I'll admit it: I eat way too much sugar. I do, and my skin is very angry at me for it. My skin is red, slightly spottier, and more sensitive than usual. So, to combat this I bought the Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Water. It's supposed to combat redness, tightness and dryness which are all things that I've been experiencing as of late.

 I've been using this as my morning and second cleanse recently, and so far I'm quite enjoying it. I have found that this soothes my skin, and leaves it less red after use. This doesn't make my skin feel tight at all, and my face feels softer than ever after using this. 

The formula is what you'd expect: a watery, clear liquid. I just put this on a cotton pad and put it all over the face, it absorbs fairly quick so you won't be waiting long to finish your routine.

 I don't use it for makeup removal because I feel like it takes bloody ages. One cotton pad for each eye, and three goes at the face to get all of my foundation off which probably isn't too bad but it's just quicker using a wash off cleanser for makeup removal - in my eyes anyway.

You can find the Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Water on offer for £1.84(!) here


Have you tried  this out? What did you think? -x





No comments:

Post a Comment