Tuesday 24 March 2015

What's In My College Bag?

College has been so stressful lately so, in an attempt to de-stress, I've been trying to be more organised. What better place to start than my bag, right?



So here it is, the bag! It was a birthday present so I'm not sure of how much it was or where it's actually from. It's big enough to fit all of my essentials but it's still small enough to carry around everyday. It has a little pouch on the inside for a phone or keys, along with a zip pocket where I tend to keep my make-up. I tend to wear it on the crook of my arm, but there is a longer strap. I love the colours on the bag, it tends to go with everything I wear!






As you can see, I don't take manual notes. I use this little wonder. It's a white acer chromebook that's so lightweight and compact, making it perfect for taking to college. I use google documents, so everything is automatically saved online and I can never lose anything! It's never slow, and it has the fastest boot-up time too. This was a really good price as well, a winner all round.




Now, onto make-up (kind of?). I always have a lip balm on me, thanks to my always dry lips. My current one is the Blistex MedPlus lip balm, it has been able to un-chap my lips when nothing else works. It leaves a tingly feeling on the lips, and this makes me feel like it's working (is that psychological or what?). Next, I have my blotting papers. I need to have these on me at all times thanks to my oil-prone skin, and these always do the trick to stop shine in its tracks (and these were just 99p, so a bargain too!). However, sometimes these aren't enough on the days that my skin just doesn't want to co-operate so I'll usually have a powder with me too. I use the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder, which works a treat and doesn't leave my skin feeling all caked up. Last but not least, I'll have the lip colour that I'm wearing that day. It just so happened that I had been wearing  the Maybelline SuperStay 10hr Tint Gloss in Endless Ruby. I love the colour of this but I don't actually think it's as long lasting as the title suggests.




Now, we have some miscellaneous hygiene-type products. My hand tend to feel a bit dry when I'm typing away all day so I always have the Soap & Glory Hand Food on me. It's lightweight, non-greasy and really hydrating. Not to mention it smells sweet too! I think it's important to have a handle on cleanliness when you're in a public space, cause if you don't, you'll end up with a nasty cold which is why I always have a hand santizer. I use this after I've touched door handles, banisters.. just general things that other people can get their hands on too. Another object I must have on me at all times is perfume, I never feel fresh when I don't. A girl's gotta smell good, right? Right now, I'm using the Zoella Blistful Mistful body mist. Name aside, this smells fresh. I think it has a perfect balance of both floral and fruit, making it perfect for Spring.




Now, for the boring stuff. I don't wear glasses all the time but when I get a little tired, my eyes do too. So I tend to use these in lectures when I find myself less aware than I'd like! I usually have my purse with me (this one's from New Look, if you're wondering). I do live within walking distance of my college so I don't always need this but when I didn't have time because I slept in forget to make lunch, I need a little money on me!

So, that's what's in my college bag! What are your essentials? - x

No comments:

Post a Comment