Tuesday 2 June 2015

MAY FAVOURITES!



Goodbye May! Oh, how I am happy to see the back of you. What a stressful month it's been. Now that college is pretty much finished for the summer, I can get my head down and focus on this blog a bit more! To start of the month of June, I have rounded up all of my favourite beauty bits for you!


First up we have the well known Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. This palette is packed with pinky golden shimmery goodness that make the eyeshadows perfect for spring and summer. I've found myself reaching for it everyday!
To go with this, I have been wearing the Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Chic, which is a gorgeous nude pink that's perfect for complimenting any makeup look.
If you caught last week's post, you'll know that I'm a fan of the Sublime Essence from L'occitane. It's a perfecting serum that leaves my skin refreshed and glowy. If you missed my review you can read it here.


I love coral blushes for spring and summer, so it's no surprise I've been reaching for this blusher from Barry M in the shade Peaches and Cream. It's highly pigmented, easily blended and lasts well on my skin. What's not to love?
I do love a pastel nail polish during spring, so I picked up one of the new Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paints in Pole Position. It's a lovely pastel green shade, but it's not dull at all. The best thing about it is that it does dry so quickly, let's be honest. Who has time to wait for their nails to dry?
Last but certainly not least is this Jimmy Choo Exotic Eau de Toilette. It's the perfect summer scent, it smells fruity but in a fresh way, and it also smells slightly aquatic - really refreshing. I'm so glad I managed to save up and buy this, I'll be reaching for it all through summer! It is worth mentioning that this scent is limited edition for summer.

As for a random favourite of the month, I've been glued to Big Brother (don't judge me). I mainly watch it so that I can catch its sister show Big Brother's Bit On The Side, where they will often have psychologists, and body language experts on the panel to analyse the housemates. I find it oddly fascinating! Oh, speaking of TV.. Hands up if you're excited for Pretty Little Liars tonight? I can't wait! 


What have you been loving this past month? Do let me know in the comments down below! -x

No comments:

Post a Comment