Tuesday 9 June 2015

EMPTIES #1



For this week's post, I'm going to be sharing some of my old used up products along with my thoughts on them. I don't really finish products quickly, so there aren't too many to show you but let's get started!


 First we have the beloved Snow Fairy shower gel from Lush. I adore the pear drop scent of this, it's such a sweet, girly scent. This scent doesn't exactly jump out at me as a Christmas scent, I much prefer it for the Spring! I was actually given this as a secret santa gift and I was so happy with it. I'll definitely be getting another one when Snow Fairy comes back this winter!
Next is a boring one but one that everyone needs, right? It's the Timotei pure 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Normal to Greasy hair. No, it's not the most lavish product but it's very gentle on the scalp. Every now and then, my scalp will become annoyingly itchy and tight. I used this when I didn't want to further irritate my scalp and it did the trick. It was fine but I probably won't be buying it again because it doesn't suit my needs for now.


Yep, more shower products. Both Soap & glory too! The first product is the Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life body scrub. It did make my skin incredibly smooth but I actually ended up finding it quite irritating and harsh. I've had this before and I found it worked fine but my skin has gotten a lot more sensitive so I probably won't purchase this one again.
Next up is the Soap & Glory Clean on Me shower gel. This one has a built in moisturiser, so it's really handy for when you're feeling a bit lazy. I found that I had to use a lot of the product to have soft skin afterwards but when teamed with a body butter, it's a dream. The bottle is bloody huge, it took me a whole year to finish it off! It smells lovely, cleanses the skin well but I think I'd rather explore Soap & Glory's other shower gels instead of purchasing the same one. There are so many options!



Lastly, we have two cleansers. The first was actually hidden in the back of my bathroom cupboard from last summer, I recently used it up again and I have to say.. I forgot how good this is! It's the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Face Wash. It's really effective at cleansing, it's relatively gentle and it deals well with breakouts without drying my skin. I might purchase it again soon, since the weather's warming up.
I reviewed the B. Clean Melting Gel Cleanser a few months ago. It's really gentle and removes makeup well. I really liked this at first but towards the end of the bottle, I found that my skin stopped reacting to it well, so I won't buy it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment